NEW YORK, USA, Sept. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors has published a new research report titled “Edutainment Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Gaming Type (Interactive, Non-interactive, Explorative, and Hybrid Combination), By Facility Size (5,001 to 10,000 Sq. Ft., 10,001 to 20,000 Sq. Ft., 20,001 to 40,000 Sq. Ft., and 40,000 sq. Ft.), By Revenue Source (Entry fees & tickets, Food & Beverages, Merchandising, Advertising, and Others), By Visitor Demographics (Children (0-12), Teenager (13-18), Young Adult (19-25), and Adult (25+)), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2022 – 2028” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Edutainment Market size & share was valued at approximately USD 1,562.8 million in 2021. The market is expected to grow above a CAGR of 15.70% and is anticipated to reach over USD 3,748.89 million by 2028.”
The report analyses the Edutainment market’s drivers and restraints, as well as the impact they have on-demand throughout the projection period. In addition, the report examines global opportunities in the global Edutainment market.
The word “Edutainment” has been derived from the combination of the words “education” and “entertainment.” The edutainment market is solely established on the efforts to nurture the creativity and interests of young children by offering entertaining activities with an educational experience. The edutainment industry consists of uniquely specialized centers such as zoos, adventure parks, geoparks& archaeological parks, botanical gardens, amusement parks, and children’s museums that children explore through educational and field trips. The education and entertainment industry worldwide is extensively integrating advanced technological approaches to enhance the experience provided by the edutainment centers. These factors are constantly fueling upward growth trends in the global edutainment market.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs – https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/edutainment-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 224+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, Revenue Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Historical and Forecast Growth, Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Please note that the sample of this report has been modified to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
Key Insights from Primary Research
- As per the analysis, the Edutainment market is likely to grow above a CAGR of around 15.70% between 2022 and 2028.
- The Edutainment market size was worth around US$ 1,562.8 Million in 2021 and is estimated to hit approximately US$ 3,748.89 Million by 2028. Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate.
- By gaming type, the hybrid combination category dominated the market in 2021.
- By facility size, the 40,000 Sq. Ft. categories dominated the market in 2021.
- By revenue source, the entry fees & tickets category dominated the market in 2021.
- By visitor demographics, the 20,001 to 40,000 sq. ft. category dominated the market in 2021.
- On the basis of region, The Asia Pacific dominated the global edutainment market in 2021.
Market Growth Drivers
The increasing preference of parents and guardians to visit highly engaging and all-inclusive places with their children is assisting edutainment centers to consider evolutionary changes around the establishment. The global edutainment market is anticipated to transform substantially over time with growing customer feedback, productive initiatives, and a high influx of investments encouraging technological integration and overall development.
The aim is not only to advance the experience but also to raise the safety of children similarly. Attacking young children with theoretical information and formatted data sets and concepts is soon to become outdated as practical learning experience arrives in the coming decades, driving the global market.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/edutainment-market
Edutainment Market: COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Due to social distance norms, the COVID-19 epidemic has had an impact on every industry. Theme parks and edutainment parks are transitioning toward digitalization to ensure safety. The Themed Entertainment Association and AECOM report that between 2019 and 2020, attendance at the 25 most popular theme parks decreased globally by 67%. The COVID-19 epidemic forced theme parks to close for many months in 2020 as governments instituted lockdowns and limited domestic and international travel, reducing the demand for the services offered by these businesses. As a result, local theme parks and edutainment centres are thinking about selling off property to raise funds. Amusement parks open later and with fewer visitors for the second consecutive year. As a result, it is predicted that the industry may not fully recover until 2023.
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global edutainment market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the market’s main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness. The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company’s global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Some of the main players in the global Edutainment market include:
- Legoland Discovery Center
- Pororo Park
Browse the full “Edutainment Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Gaming Type (Interactive, Non-interactive, Explorative, and Hybrid Combination), By Facility Size (5,001 to 10,000 Sq. Ft., 10,001 to 20,000 Sq. Ft., 20,001 to 40,000 Sq. Ft., and 40,000 sq. Ft.), By Revenue Source (Entry fees & tickets, Food & Beverages, Merchandising, Advertising, and Others), By Visitor Demographics (Children (0-12), Teenager (13-18), Young Adult (19-25), and Adult (25+)), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2022 – 2028″ report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/edutainment-market
Edutainment Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global edutainment market is segregated based on gaming type, facility size, revenue source, visitor demographics, and region.
Based on gaming type, the market is divided into interactive, non-interactive, explorative, and hybrid combinations. Among these, the hybrid combination segment led the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Based on facility size, the market is classified into 5,001 to 10,000 sq. ft., 10,001 to 20,000 sq. ft., 20,001 to 40,000 sq. ft., and, 40,000 sq. ft. In 2021, the 20,001 to 40,000 sq. ft. category dominated the global market.
Based on revenue source, the market is classified into entry fees & tickets, food & beverages, merchandising, advertising, and others. The entry fees & tickets segment dominated the market in 2021. Based on visitor demographic, the market is classified into children (0-12), teenagers (13-18), young adults (19-25), and adults (25+). The children category dominated the market in 2021.
The global edutainment market is divided into geographic regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. Asia Pacific region dominates the edutainment market as the number of edutainment centers in Southeast Asia was rising in 2021, and the number of people visiting these centers with their families is growing rapidly. The existence of edutainment centers permits customers to spend quality time with their family and friends while playing games and gaining knowledge. Growing applications of robotics in the edutainment sector in Japan are generating value-grab opportunities for market players. Robotics includes synthesizing many technical subjects, such as mathematics & physics, design & innovation, electronics, computer science & programming, and psychology. Thus, established players in the Asia Pacific are investing continuously in the edutainment industry to earn revenue.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/edutainment-market
Recent Industry Developments:
- August 2019: GopalaKidz in New Delhi has introduced an innovative program for kids and parents to strengthen the Indian edutainment concept. Specially designed for kids, the program is available in the form of multiple animated video series.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Edutainment industry?
- What is the main driving factors propelling the Edutainment Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Edutainment Industry?
- What segments does the Edutainment Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Edutainment Market sample report and company profiles?
|Market Size in 2021||USD 1,562.8 Million|
|Projected Market Size in 2028||USD 3,748.89 Million|
|CAGR Growth Rate||15.70% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||Kidzania, Legoland Discovery Center, Kindercity, Plabo, Pororo Park, Curiosity, and Others|
|Key Segment||By Gaming Type, Facility Size, Revenue Source, Visitor Demographics, and Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs.|
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/edutainment-market
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
The global Edutainment market is segmented as follows:
By Gaming Type
- Hybrid Combination
By Facility Size
- 5,001 to 10,000 Sq. Ft.
- 10,001 to 20,000 Sq. Ft.
- 20,001 to 40,000 Sq. Ft.
- 40,000 Sq. Ft
By Revenue Source
- Entry fees & tickets
- Food & Beverages
By Visitor Demographics
- Children (0-12)
- Teenagers (13-18)
- Young Adult (19-25)
- Adult (25+)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request Your Free Sample Report of the Global Edutainment Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/edutainment-market
- Market Size, Trends, & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2028
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Gaming Type, Facility Size, Revenue Source, Visitor Demographics, and Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Facts & Factors
- Enterprise Data Management Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/enterprise-data-management-market
- Employee Engagement and Feedback Software Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/employee-engagement-and-feedback-software-market
- Electronic Access Control Systems Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/electronic-access-control-systems-market
- Robot as a Service Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/robot-as-a-service-market
- Urban Planning Software and Services Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/urban-planning-software-and-services-market
- Remote Support Software Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/remote-support-software-market-by-type-mobile-terminal
About Facts & Factors:
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/factsandfactors/
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 73877 19999